Sunday, June 10, 2012

" Pioneer Woman"

I dont know if I have just been under a rock or what, but I just discovered the " Pioneer Woman" on the food network and I am addicted to the show!! I do occasionally watch the food network, but find that a lot of the recipes just do not fit in with my simple life. I am a simple " homestyle" kind of girl when it comes to my cooking. I think that it comes from my Mother who kept her food simple and delicious and also from my hubby and sons who like simple and complain when they can't figure out what is in the recipe!( to quote them.....what is this?) So now that I have discovered "Pioneer Woman" on the food network (she also has 2 books) that I will be purchasing,I will be setting aside Sunday mornings at 7 am to watch her show. I will set my alarm if I have to and have my morning cup of coffee in hand, cozy up on the sofa with my morning lap kitty Molly and we will watch "Pioneer Women". I wonder if I was a pioneer woman in a past life...OMG, I losing control! So, if you havent seen her program or purchased her books check it out. Let me know what you think or if you know about her already. Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment