Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cross Stitch Sampler


Many of you probably do not know that I also have a passion for cross stitching and the bug has bitten again!
During my vacation I took a day trip and visited a couple stitchery shops. I was looking for a few small projects to do and wouldnt you know a very large "Sampler" caught my eye and I had to have it. The only problem is that I had forgotten just how bad the ole eyes are and trying to see the 34 count linen is almost impossible!
So after a new magnifier with a light and a larger count linen (28Ct),I am stitching away!!!
Another great find was the little scissors you see in the pic and an adorable thread separator that I had never seen before. I purchased this sweet little tin full of pins at our "Quilters Lawn Sale" and the pincushion is one that I made and use a lot.
LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Happy Stitching,
Peg

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow... this is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the finished project :-)

    ReplyDelete