Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"Little Red Schoolhouse"

We just received the new pattern "Little Red Schoolhouse" by Pam Buda and I couldn't wait to get started making a sample for the shop. Pam used the fabric from " Cotton Club" and because we have the fabric from our BOM program I used this in my quilt too. OOPS!!! I realized after photo was taken that I made an oops.. on one of the houses!! Not to worry ..the house has been re-built and is ready for assembly. Little Red Schoolhouse kits will be ready soon. " FINGER PAINT" Quilt Kit
" Finger Paint" quilt is completely done and Kits are ready....to order a kit you can call or email me. Cost of kit is $51.99.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the little red schoolhouse pattern!! You are so inspiring, Peg. Your blocks look fabulous. I WANT one of those finger paint kits!

    P.S. - Love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete