Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bad Kitty!

Mia is at it again......she hears the sewing machine and thinks that Mommy needs her help. I am trying to put a jelly roll quilt together out of Modas Collection Friendship and SOMEONE keeps getting in the way of my progress. This kitty loves fabric and likes to let me know by posing for the cutest pictures, so I now keep a camera in my sewing room. The day that I rescued her from the feed store I knew she was special, she keeps us laughing and I think that she loves posing for the camera. Iam waiting for her to take her afternoon nap so I can get something done on the quilt. Looks like she is cozying up now for the afernoon..........gotta go!! Sewing to do! Happy Stitching, Peg

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty kitty! She just wants to help, and we can't blame her for wanting to fondle the fabric!

    ReplyDelete