Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Punching Smalls

When the weather is hot and humid it is hard to do much that is physical...so this is when I usually sit on my side porch and do some stitching. Didnt know what I wanted to do , so I decided to sketch out some simple little punchneedle projects and do some punching. I also wanted to try some of the new Valdani and Weeks Dye Works threads to see how the colors worked up and I am pleased!!! I think that I will finish the 2 projects that you see and put them up for SALE. Now the decision is ....how do I finish them?? Maybe a little pillow or pincushion....how about a cute little bag or even mounted on a primitive shaker box. What do you think? Watch for the finished items soon! Happy Stitching , Peg

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Peg! Can't wait to see how you finish them. Never done punchneedle before... is it hard and/or time consuming? LOVE both designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Julie...I am working on finishing the pumpkin now..will post soon. Punchneedle is easy and fun and goes fast. Watch for more projects.

      Delete