Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Decorating

 

 
Just some pictures of Fall decorating at the shop....I love the colors of fall!
Hope that these pics brighten your day!

Mums on front Porch
Pumpkin from Home Goods and our Tumbler Flag
Pumpkin guy has been with me for a long time, he just hangs out on the bench
Primitive wooden pumpkin and crow with wreath
More fall mums on an old childs bed frame
 

Halloween Kittie....aka " Molly"
My new flag...of course a Crow and Stars!
Yard wagon with Mums, garden flag and a real pumpkin
Inside of shop ...candles, books and kits

More pics of inside shop....with our fall tumbler quilt
My other halloween kittie...Mia. She is so sweet and her colors are so pretty.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Peg! Debbie Wick and I are hoping to come visit you soon! Love your shop! Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Karen.........looking forward to seeing you and Deb. Cant wait to see her quilt in magazine.

      Delete
  2. Ya!! Looking forward to seeing you. Cant wait to see Deb's quilt in Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peg,
    Looks like you have some beautiful fall things I have to come up to see!
    My friend, Bonnie, and I may come up on Saturday. Just got the magazine the other day. I love it! Do you get it for your quilt shop? See you soon.
    Debbie Wick

    ReplyDelete