Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Musings

Sunday's are always a day of catching up ....cleaning, baking, bookkeeping or sewing.
Today I baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies for my oldest sons birthday, did a little cleaning and worked on setting up my ETSY SHOP. 
Since I didn't get to put away most of my Christmas decorations yet, I thought that I would share some pictures with you.....

Caw the Crow...a gift from my grandson
 

A favorite Wreath on window
 
Top of entertainment center

Side table with greens and snowman

Gingerbread boy with some greens

Favorite Snowguy ( he also visits the shop each year)

 
 
Coffee Table




Wreath on Kitchen door
 
 
 
Dining room window
 
Have a wonderful week!
Peg

2 comments:

  1. Good morning...I so LoVed all the gorgeous decorating you did. Looks so primitive. LoVe the plaid chair with the bench beside it. Just feels so warm and inviting. I'd be leaving it all up for awhile. Awesome!
    I can almost smell the cookies baking..mmmmm.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs Marg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marg, Thank you for the wonderful comment. I to will miss my decorations. I also love your blog...thank you for following.

      Delete