Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter has Arrived!!!



Brr.....is it COLD!!! Everyone knows that I hate the cold, it makes my bones ache. But the first clean fluffly snow of the season nestled on the cabin and in the yard is so very pretty and I cant help but appreciate the beauty in it all!!! The bunny in the wagon was buried under all the snow so I brushed him off and took his picture, after all he is braving the snow and cold! (Ha). The other picture is of "Chilly Willy" the store mascot for the winter. He is such a sweet snowman....he smiles at everyone when they enter the store and never complains about anything!
Finally, I know that I am a really bad blogger(slacker), but hope to do better with the new year..so dont give up on me!

Happy Holidays to Everyone!!!
Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment