Wednesday, August 22, 2012

" Hallows Eve" revealed

Here is another quilt from the "Primitive Quilts" magazine called "hallows' Eve".The design is by Dawn Heese. My sample is a bit smaller than the original and I also eliminated the appliqued pieces. I wanted this to fit on a wall instead of my bed,so this just worked better for me. I am able to get 3 kits from the fabric that I have so anyone interested can contact me. The kits have enough fabric to make the original size of the quilt that is in the magazine. I love the colors in the quilt and it looks great hanging on the porch at the cabin. Now onto the next project............another from the Primitive Quilts magazine! This issue is just full of fun projects. Happy Stitching, Peg

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Peg, as always. Love how you made this a little smaller. It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete