Friday, August 17, 2012

SNEAK PEAK....

Here is a " sneak peak" at the latest project that I am working on... Here is a hint " Primitive Quilts & Projects" . Can you guess? The project is almost done, just have to sew the binding down and it will be hung at the shop. I will only be able to put together 3 kits because of shortage of fabric. Maybe I can find some other fabrics to substitute so I can make more kits.
I have been in a " FALL" kind of mood lately......maybe because this is what I am seeing in the yard at the Crow. The flowers are starting to wither away and the leaves are falling early because of the dry weather and then heavy rains. I am anxious to get some mums and pumpkins and to decorate outside. I just received an order of fall pumpkin candles and fall scented candles that will be put out at the Crow soon and I need to change the decorations inside also. The only thing missing is the smell of a fresh Apple Pie baking in the oven...yum..yum!!! Keep Stitching, Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment