Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bad Kitty


"Innocent" little Kitty....(not)

Mia loves my pincushion pins and my earrings...
so I should know better than to tempt her by leaving them in her sight.

Friday night ( like every night) I remove my earrings and place them on my dresser..
forgetting about the earring thief that we have amongst us!

Saturday morning comes and only 1 earring is residing on the dresser...
OH NO!!
These are one of my favorites and now I have to search the house.




Only 1 earring in sight............

No luck finding the other one....it is probably under the dresser, the bed or ?

Saturday night comes and I tell Al ( the hubby) that I am missing an earring and if he sees something that looks like this to let me know.

As I am telling him , the kitties are sittin  on the computer desk beside him because they know that there are treats in a bag behind the computer and eventually he will give in.

I look at Mia and Molly and ask " Who did It"?........Mia looks away and Molly looks at me as if to say
MOM....Mia did it....she never listens....why did you bring her home anyway!

SUNDAY MORNING

Earring appears in slipper......

This is what I woke up to....My earring in my slipper!!
I WILL SAY NO MORE.............

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday.

Peg

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Those furry friends of ours are really something! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to your story except my Mia is named Tabitha...I'm always finding "presents" in my shoes and slippers! Oh if only we could read kitty minds...Thanks for sharing your story :)

    ReplyDelete