Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bed Runner

Bed Runner

Inspiration........it comes in many forms. Sometimes from magazines or pinterest
but
this time it came from one of my customers.
She brought a bench runner that she had made to our club meeting for show and tell
and
everyone loved it.......including me!
So, this weekend I found myself thinking of all the Civil War fabrics scraps that I have
and how I really liked that runner...so why not make one.
Here is the finished top ..why do the lights stand out so much in the pic?
If you do not want to make a large quilt , this is a great idea to make a bed runner quilt.
It can be placed at the foot of your bed , you can drape it over the back of your sofa
or
roll it up and place into a basket for a cozy country look. ( one of my favorite things to do)
Now onto the next project!

Happy Stitching,
Peg


No comments:

Post a Comment